Dr. Peter Gerdes, born 1963 in Bremen, Germany, father of two children. Master of Science in Biology (Dipl.-Biol.), Phd in Civil Engineering (Dr.-Ing.).
- Systemic coaching and process consulting (dr.alexander et kreutzer, Hamburg)
- Hospice worker (German Hospice and Palliative Association e.V.)
- Human Growth Development (Art Reade, Berlin)
- Creative Communication (Institute for Creative Communication, Berlin)
- Theory U – Leading from the future (Centre for Organisational Development, ZOS)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Foundation and management of Combi-Nations GbR (1999 – 2009) with a focus on international cooperation, communication and systemic coaching.
Foundation and management of Visible-Change – Shaping the Future (since 2009)
- Accompaniment of experts and executives on assignments abroad
- Empowerment of managers (national/international)
- Life coaching and personality development
- Männerfeuer – Self-development and process work in a circle of men in nature (since 2003)
- Youth welfare – supporting boys in challenging life situations (Caritas Association, since 2015)
- One World – One Team – a peace project around the theme of football, www.oneworld-oneteam.de
- Dreisam Dreams – photo art in the river, www.dreisam-dreams.de
My work is inspired by many years of training in various schools of consciousness and traditions of self-development, including: Buddhist School of Mind (Karma Kagyu), Chi Gong (Hun Yuan) and Indigenous Wisdom (First Nations of America).